Sunday, 13 March 2022

 

Introduction Blog

I went through school in the 1990’s, in fact I started preschool in 1990 and completed year 10 in the year 2000. The internet was first introduced to me as a student around grade 8 (1998). I remember the library teacher at the school being super exited to show us students the way of the future. I remember about 20 students sitting there patiently waiting for a web page to load and it not working, the teacher had several tries to get it to work without success. Skip forward 20 years, I have faster internet on my mobile phone in the middle of nowhere, how things have changed. Without sounding old, back in my day, there was nowhere near the amount of Technology used in schools. Textbooks were used instead of googling, a video player was used instead of YouTube, there was no such thing as manga high or reading eggs, we even had to handwrite assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Reflection of task 1  (Digital Pedagogies) Task one was very overwhelming, but I got through it. The task seemed unachievable at first and ...